OCS 2007 R2 is now supported on Windows Server 2008 R2; there are a few conditions though. From the wording of the article, it likes look 2008 R2 domains are supported as well now, unless you are using group chat. There are a few pre-req’s you have to run through including the OCSASNFix, but overall not too bad. Please see the link above for detailed information.
Search this site
- @twharrington ? https://t.co/zWJvQ6APWQ 1 month ago
- @justimorris Sorry buddy, hope you feel better soon and little man doesn't get it. 2 months ago
- Even if I don't work with @mostlyuc everyday anymore, I can still count on my flight being delayed if I somehow end… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @sdi_institute: Winners announced! Congratulations to @UnisysUK on winning ‘Best Service Desk CX’@at the SDI Awards 2022. Let the celebr… 2 months ago
- @UnifySquare and @unisys team having hibachi after a great first day at #EC22 #TeamsJusticeLeague https://t.co/ZhukZrEJ2F 2 months ago