Search this site
- @greiginsydney How are you not embarrassed to post this picture. Poor kitty is gonna get lost in the cabling mess, he just wants the warms. 1 week ago
- @patrichard @rbrynteson The one time he wasn't.... Or is he and we just can't see it. #ArgyleUndies 2 weeks ago
- Renewed for my #MVPBuzz like many others. Lots of people to thank like @lauriepottmeyer @MicrosoftTeams, folks at w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @HelenaWLWT: BREAKING: West Chester police officer kneels with protestors. @WLWT https://t.co/aCGCUJiIyP 2 months ago
- @patrichard @tomarbuthnot @DomKent @expta It is more fun to put images that are are inappropriate or mention they s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Certificates OCS
Recently I was working with someone from the technet forums to test their open federation. I added the contact to my list and sent them a message and immediately received the dreaded 504 error in MOC. Since this has been a hot topic on the forums and I see lots of searches landing people here for 504 errors I wanted to share again. I began the troubleshooting process by starting a new debug session on my edge server to grab a SIP trace (see my previous article on the same subject here for more information).