Search this site
- @ucomsgeek Don't let @adamjacobs see these..... 1 month ago
- @ucomsgeek https://t.co/nTKs3GEeSi 2 months ago
- RT @TeamsUG: In Person #MicrosoftTeams User Group meetings coming up. Milwaukee, WI: Wednesday Sept. 28th Philadelphia, PA: Thursday Sept… 2 months ago
- RT @TeamsUG: New York Teams User Group is happening tomorrow. Note the new location at the #Microsoft Experience Center, should be fun. M… 2 months ago
- @tomarbuthnot I use this in email all the time. Being new to a big team it is sometimes hard to know where everyone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Join 1,817 other followers
Tag Archives: kaspersky
As most of my posts lately have, this post comes from troubleshooting connection issues. We’ve all seen certificate issues, DNS, routing and firewalls cause us pain. Far too often we jump right to those things as the root of a new problem; overlooking the workstation and the ancillary applications running on it.
For this scenario I was working with a contact from the technet forums named Alan McBurney. Alan was having issue connecting audio and video via a Live Meeting on a recently deployed OCS environment.
Alan was seeing the error “Your audio and/or video session was unexpectedly disconnected.Action required: Please rejoin audio and/or video.”