Search this site
- @twharrington ? https://t.co/zWJvQ6APWQ 1 month ago
- @justimorris Sorry buddy, hope you feel better soon and little man doesn't get it. 2 months ago
- Even if I don't work with @mostlyuc everyday anymore, I can still count on my flight being delayed if I somehow end… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @sdi_institute: Winners announced! Congratulations to @UnisysUK on winning ‘Best Service Desk CX’@at the SDI Awards 2022. Let the celebr… 2 months ago
- @UnifySquare and @unisys team having hibachi after a great first day at #EC22 #TeamsJusticeLeague https://t.co/ZhukZrEJ2F 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Legacy PBX
Now that we’ve talked through some of the theories involved with analog devices (see part 1 here) let’s roll up our sleeves and configure our environment for Scenario #1.
Our first task is unpacking the Tenor AF gateway from NET. This small form factor device will allow us to plug in eight analog devices to our OCS environment.
On to OCS… There isn’t much to the mediation install, so we’ll skip over that and go right to the mediation configuration. Keep in mind; you want to have 2 separate network interfaces on your mediation server. One will be used to route traffic to the VoIP gateway and the other 2 the data network. Continue reading
So after discussing the things we might want to do with OCS and our legacy PBX, it’s time to roll up our sleeves and take a look at how it all works. This isn’t meant to be a deployment guide by any stretch of the imagination, more of an overview of what will need to be, independent of what PBX or gateway you have. Continue reading