Search this site
- @danbogs @BrianGraweMD Healing time is definitely long, muscles took a long time to rebuild. Better than before surgery definitely. 5 days ago
- Thanks to @MVPAward @alliewiz13 and all the folks from the community. #CommunityRocks https://t.co/7Tv9ryZ3r8 1 week ago
- @jdscher @MVPAward But why is your 5 year ring in the 4 year spot? Cannot unsee this now... 1 month ago
- @Voicemann @MVPAward @MicrosoftTeams Not even posed, just what was sitting on that spot of my desk. I do have other stuff on my desk too :) 1 month ago
- A little bit of bling thanks to @MVPAward and @MicrosoftTeams. #5years #TeamsJusticeLeague https://t.co/QT43CjCnaY 1 month ago
Tag Archives: OCS Analog Devices
A recurring question when planning for OCS and a common search I see leading people to this site is “how can I incorporate analog devices I already own?”
If you’ve deployed OCS, you’ve no doubt heard the questions like,
How can I still use my fax machines?
What about my Polycom Sound Station (or other analog conference phone)?
And the most common of them all….
How do you do paging with OCS???
In this series of posts I’m going to offer up a number of suggestions to make analog devices work with OCS environments, and even run through the setup of one such device to make it all come together.