Search this site
- @ucomsgeek Don't let @adamjacobs see these..... 1 month ago
- @ucomsgeek https://t.co/nTKs3GEeSi 2 months ago
- RT @TeamsUG: In Person #MicrosoftTeams User Group meetings coming up. Milwaukee, WI: Wednesday Sept. 28th Philadelphia, PA: Thursday Sept… 2 months ago
- RT @TeamsUG: New York Teams User Group is happening tomorrow. Note the new location at the #Microsoft Experience Center, should be fun. M… 2 months ago
- @tomarbuthnot I use this in email all the time. Being new to a big team it is sometimes hard to know where everyone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Join 1,817 other followers
Tag Archives: OCS Paging
Now that we’ve talked through some of the theories involved with analog devices (see part 1 here) let’s roll up our sleeves and configure our environment for Scenario #1.
Our first task is unpacking the Tenor AF gateway from NET. This small form factor device will allow us to plug in eight analog devices to our OCS environment.
A recurring question when planning for OCS and a common search I see leading people to this site is “how can I incorporate analog devices I already own?”
If you’ve deployed OCS, you’ve no doubt heard the questions like,
How can I still use my fax machines?
What about my Polycom Sound Station (or other analog conference phone)?
And the most common of them all….
How do you do paging with OCS???
In this series of posts I’m going to offer up a number of suggestions to make analog devices work with OCS environments, and even run through the setup of one such device to make it all come together.