Search this site
- @danbogs @BrianGraweMD Healing time is definitely long, muscles took a long time to rebuild. Better than before surgery definitely. 5 days ago
- Thanks to @MVPAward @alliewiz13 and all the folks from the community. #CommunityRocks https://t.co/7Tv9ryZ3r8 1 week ago
- @jdscher @MVPAward But why is your 5 year ring in the 4 year spot? Cannot unsee this now... 1 month ago
- @Voicemann @MVPAward @MicrosoftTeams Not even posed, just what was sitting on that spot of my desk. I do have other stuff on my desk too :) 1 month ago
- A little bit of bling thanks to @MVPAward and @MicrosoftTeams. #5years #TeamsJusticeLeague https://t.co/QT43CjCnaY 1 month ago
Tag Archives: OCS Patches
Hot off the press
OCS 2007 R2 is now supported on Windows Server 2008 R2; there are a few conditions though. From the wording of the article, it likes look 2008 R2 domains are supported as well now, unless you are using group chat. There are a few pre-req’s you have to run through including the OCSASNFix, but overall not too bad. Please see the link above for detailed information.
Today a number of new patches were released including updates for OCSPE (Phone Edition), OCS and Communicator. Included in the Communicator update is a fix for the audio quality issue I wrote about here. As always please test all patches in a non-production environment. Continue reading
This morning I had a customer call that had applied patches and OCS wasn’t working. A quick google lead me to :
I uninstalled 974571 for the customer and rebooted and they were back online.
I haven’t done any further testing as of yet, but as this is a big deal I wanted to get the word
After working with Microsoft for the passed few weeks on a significant audio quality issue we have found what’s causing the problem and a good workaround until a fix is released. Continue reading
All, I currently have a case open with Microsoft around call quality issues when utilizing Vista and MOC. These issues can occur with a Catalina or any other device that is connected to your PC. We have found some interesting … Continue reading
Let’s start with a statement about this post: THIS IS NOT AN OCS PROBLEM 🙂
With the July hotfix Microsoft introduced the ability to add Display Names sent from the PBX to the toast in MOC.
For those who haven’t seen these yet: Live Meeting Client Update: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/969697 Conferencing Addin for Outlook: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/969696 Group Chat Update Package: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e5924bf9-b042-4c53-b4a6-79c7e5c9749b&displaylang=en
From the original article here, the new UCUpdates package released today addresses the issue. Here’s a KB from Microsoft detailing the issue.