Search this site
- @danbogs @BrianGraweMD Healing time is definitely long, muscles took a long time to rebuild. Better than before surgery definitely. 5 days ago
- Thanks to @MVPAward @alliewiz13 and all the folks from the community. #CommunityRocks https://t.co/7Tv9ryZ3r8 1 week ago
- @jdscher @MVPAward But why is your 5 year ring in the 4 year spot? Cannot unsee this now... 1 month ago
- @Voicemann @MVPAward @MicrosoftTeams Not even posed, just what was sitting on that spot of my desk. I do have other stuff on my desk too :) 1 month ago
- A little bit of bling thanks to @MVPAward and @MicrosoftTeams. #5years #TeamsJusticeLeague https://t.co/QT43CjCnaY 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Please rejoin audio and/or video
As most of my posts lately have, this post comes from troubleshooting connection issues. We’ve all seen certificate issues, DNS, routing and firewalls cause us pain. Far too often we jump right to those things as the root of a new problem; overlooking the workstation and the ancillary applications running on it.
For this scenario I was working with a contact from the technet forums named Alan McBurney. Alan was having issue connecting audio and video via a Live Meeting on a recently deployed OCS environment.
Alan was seeing the error “Your audio and/or video session was unexpectedly disconnected.Action required: Please rejoin audio and/or video.”