Search this site
- @ucomsgeek Don't let @adamjacobs see these..... 1 month ago
- @ucomsgeek https://t.co/nTKs3GEeSi 2 months ago
- RT @TeamsUG: In Person #MicrosoftTeams User Group meetings coming up. Milwaukee, WI: Wednesday Sept. 28th Philadelphia, PA: Thursday Sept… 2 months ago
- RT @TeamsUG: New York Teams User Group is happening tomorrow. Note the new location at the #Microsoft Experience Center, should be fun. M… 2 months ago
- @tomarbuthnot I use this in email all the time. Being new to a big team it is sometimes hard to know where everyone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Join 1,817 other followers
Tag Archives: Analog devices with OCS
Now that we’ve talked through some of the theories involved with analog devices (see part 1 here) let’s roll up our sleeves and configure our environment for Scenario #1.
Our first task is unpacking the Tenor AF gateway from NET. This small form factor device will allow us to plug in eight analog devices to our OCS environment.