Search this site
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Tanjay
Today I’d like to talk about certificates and a problem that seems to be becoming more and more common with Lync Phone Edition. The problem is that Lync Phone Edition devices that are tethered receive the message “Connection to Microsoft … Continue reading
At a recent deployment I ran into an issue with delays in response groups. This time it was a bit different than before, though. This time the delay was only 4 to 5 seconds from the time the agent picked up the phone until audio started, and the delay was only affecting Tanjays.
I started off with the standard stuff: SAN field on the edge server cert, access list on the router between subnets, CRL not valid or not accessible, checking the cert algorithm, etc…
Today a number of new patches were released including updates for OCSPE (Phone Edition), OCS and Communicator. Included in the Communicator update is a fix for the audio quality issue I wrote about here. As always please test all patches in a non-production environment. Continue reading
From the original article here, the new UCUpdates package released today addresses the issue. Here’s a KB from Microsoft detailing the issue.
For anyone who hasn’t seen them, a number of patches were released today by Microsoft. The patches have actually resolved a number of issues in a production environment I am working in today Continue reading
For everyone out there with the Tanjay style IP phones ( Nortel IP 8540 or Polycom CX700), this minor issue will have your users going crazy. If you provided your users with a USB cable to connect their Tanjay and their computer, they will almost certainly notice this. Continue reading