Search this site
- @ucomsgeek What really stops me is the wife will be quite mad if I eat them all (things will be thrown at me) 2 days ago
- @ucomsgeek They are so good. I have to get a bowl and give myself a serving in that and leave the bag in the pantr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @dinocaputo @HabibMankal @mikemaadarani @DavidMDrever @EricaToelle @JoanneCKlein @DanielGlenn @kekline @GFritchey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @rbrynteson Random Sql service not started, edge IPs in CAC config, unassigned number ranges breaking things, Adria… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @rbrynteson I made my standing desk steam punk style with already threaded metal pipe and fittings and the top was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Tanjay
Today I’d like to talk about certificates and a problem that seems to be becoming more and more common with Lync Phone Edition. The problem is that Lync Phone Edition devices that are tethered receive the message “Connection to Microsoft … Continue reading
At a recent deployment I ran into an issue with delays in response groups. This time it was a bit different than before, though. This time the delay was only 4 to 5 seconds from the time the agent picked up the phone until audio started, and the delay was only affecting Tanjays.
I started off with the standard stuff: SAN field on the edge server cert, access list on the router between subnets, CRL not valid or not accessible, checking the cert algorithm, etc…
Today a number of new patches were released including updates for OCSPE (Phone Edition), OCS and Communicator. Included in the Communicator update is a fix for the audio quality issue I wrote about here. As always please test all patches in a non-production environment. Continue reading
From the original article here, the new UCUpdates package released today addresses the issue. Here’s a KB from Microsoft detailing the issue.
For anyone who hasn’t seen them, a number of patches were released today by Microsoft. The patches have actually resolved a number of issues in a production environment I am working in today Continue reading
For everyone out there with the Tanjay style IP phones ( Nortel IP 8540 or Polycom CX700), this minor issue will have your users going crazy. If you provided your users with a USB cable to connect their Tanjay and their computer, they will almost certainly notice this. Continue reading